Friday, May 17, 2013 | By: Unknown

A Note from Amyla

Note from the author:

After some consideration, I've decided to move this blog to Wordpress.  I have a number of reasons for this, from crazy formatting, to awkward follow buttons, and just generally a preference for Wordpress as a whole.  I opened the blog here with the intent to use Google AdPlus, but I think that having a better platform is preferable.  I figured it was best to do this now, rather than later.

So, for a little while, I'm going to post a paragraph or two of each new chapter of narrative that then links to the new blog.

I'm hoping to have a new chapter available today.  I'm not certain if I'll be able to, because it's looking like I may have to take a family member to the hospital.  But I'm going to try to at least do a text post, if not an illustration.

If you would like to add the new Wordpress Memoirs of a Tourist blog to your follow list, please feel free, and spread the word about this project!

I appreciate each of you, and thank you for reading.

--Amyla

0 comments:

Post a Comment